1. A booking will be considered firm upon receipt of a non-refundable 25% deposit (including VAT where applicable) where credit facilities have not been established.
2. Any balance of payments is due 6 weeks prior to arrival or upon presentation of invoice.
3. Cancellation charges, more than 12 weeks prior to arrival – deposit only. See also (iv)
4. 12 – 6 weeks prior to arrival – 50%. 6 weeks prior to arrival – full amount. In all cases, cancellations must be made in writing and forwarded to Reservations Coldwell Activity Centre, Back Lane, Southfield, Burnley BB10 3RD. Any claims for refunds must be made in writing
5. Coldwell reserves the right to cancel the booking in circumstances which amount to ‘Force majeure’. Coldwell reserves the right to cancel any booking where circumstances are beyond its control. Any monies paid to Coldwell in respect of a booking cancelled by Coldwell will be refunded at the management’s discretion. Any such sums will amount to the maximum payable by Coldwell.
6. Damage – all costs relating to non-accidental damage will be charged in full to the visiting group.
7. Cleaning charge – a charge sufficient to cover any additional cleaning costs will be levied to stained carpets, fixtures and fittings.
8. Occupancy – shall normally be from 16.00 on the day of arrival to 10.00 on the day of departure unless otherwise confirmed, the level and amount of occupation will be stated on the booking confirmation and or invoice, occupation by additional persons or the use of additional facilities will be chargeable.
9. Pets – no pets are allowed on site except assistance dogs.
10. Smoking – smoking is not allowed whatsoever in the Centre.
11. Alcohol – is not allowed in the Centre or grounds.
12. Camp Fires/Barbeques – are not allowed in the adjoining woods, special dispensations to barbeques at management discretion.
13. Liability – The centre does not accept responsibility for any material loss, damage, additional expense whatsoever or inconvenience directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of or use of the property and grounds, or its plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise systems, or exceptional weather.
14. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage of property, vehicles or vehicle contents belonging to any member of the party during occupancy.
15. Residential rooms must be vacated by 10.00 at the latest. Special secure luggage arrangements upon request, please ask upon booking.
16. Residents to provide their own towels.
17. Coldwell centre payphone available – this number can be used for incoming calls.
18. Normal meal arrangements during full days of stay – evening meal/buffet on arrival day. Breakfast, Lunch and evening meal during full days of stay. Breakfast upon departure
19. Group members must be adequately supervised at all times. Visiting groups are accepted on the understanding that Group Leaders have been sufficiently trained and will carry out appropriate supervision at all times. Group Leaders will familiarise themselves with evacuation and safety procedures
20. Coldwell reserves the right to add to, amend or cancel any conditions or Terms of Business at any time without notice.
21. Coldwell reserves the right to refuse entry or continued entry, expel or refuse to complete a booking or reservation at its sole discretion.
22. Coldwell requires visiting groups and parties to consider risk including but not limited to considering the taking out of appropriate travel, cancellation and group activity insurance at their own expense and to have taken reasonable steps to ensure that they are satisfied with any risks inherent in visiting Coldwell.