Coldwell respects the privacy of users who visit this site. We may collect, retain, and use information you submit, to respond to your requests and to inform you of Coldwell's offerings. Your personally identifying information is not collected by or shared with any third parties, except at your request. In general, Coldwell will not share your information with anyone who is not an employee, or agent, of Coldwell or who has not signed an appropriate non-disclosure agreement.
This web site may include links to other Internet sites solely as a convenience to users. Coldwell does not endorse any such sites or the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those sites, and your access and use of such sites, including information, material, products and services therein, is solely at your own risk.
Links to External Web Sites
This web site includes links to other external web sites, which are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. Coldwell accepts no responsibility for the content of such web sites. Any complaints about any of the links from our site should be e-mailed to email@example.com where they will receive our urgent attention.
Coldwell is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listings shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Coldwell has done its best to ensure the accuracy of the material contained in this web site but makes no express or implied warranties or representations about any of the content of this web site. Coldwell accepts no responsibility for loss or damage, which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained in this Web site. Coldwell shall not be liable for any other errors or omissions within this or any other of its web sites.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to any applicable law, Coldwell disclaims all express and implied warranties in relation to the operation of the web site(s). Coldwell does not warrant that the functions contained in the web site(s) or the materials or information posted on the web site(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that Coldwell's web site(s) or the server(s) that makes them available are free of any virus.
Please note that the above terms, conditions and notices may be updated from time to time. By using this web site you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit our site.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Coldwell and its directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs fees and expenses.
If you proceed to access the information included in this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the above statement.
Any references to Coldwell, Coldwell Activity Centre, Coldwell Media, Coldwell Training shall also be interpreted as meaning Coldwell Inn Project
Booking Conditions & Terms of Business
1. A booking will be considered firm upon receipt of a non-refundable 25% deposit (including VAT where applicable) where credit facilities have not been established.
2. Any balance of payments is due 6 weeks prior to arrival or upon presentation of invoice.
3. Cancellation charges, more than 12 weeks prior to arrival - deposit only. See also (iv)
4. 12 - 6 weeks prior to arrival - 50%. 6 weeks prior to arrival - full amount. In all cases, cancellations must be made in writing and forwarded to Reservations Coldwell Activity Centre, Back Lane, Southfield, Burnley BB10 3RD. Any claims for refunds must be made in writing
5. Coldwell reserves the right to cancel the booking in circumstances which amount to 'Force majeure'. Coldwell reserves the right to cancel any booking where circumstances are beyond its control. Any monies paid to Coldwell in respect of a booking cancelled by Coldwell will be refunded at the management’s discretion. Any such sums will amount to the maximum payable by Coldwell.
6. Damage - all costs relating to non-accidental damage will be charged in full to the visiting group.
7. Cleaning charge - a charge sufficient to cover any additional cleaning costs will be levied to stained carpets, fixtures and fittings.
8. Occupancy - shall normally be from 16.00 on the day of arrival to 10.00 on the day of departure unless otherwise confirmed, the level and amount of occupation will be stated on the booking confirmation and or invoice, occupation by additional persons or the use of additional facilities will be chargeable.
9. Pets - no pets are allowed on site except assistance dogs.
10. Smoking - smoking is not allowed whatsoever in the Centre.
11. Alcohol - is not allowed in the Centre or grounds.
12. Camp Fires/Barbeques - are not allowed in the adjoining woods, special dispensations to barbeques at management discretion.
13. Liability - The centre does not accept responsibility for any material loss, damage, additional expense whatsoever or inconvenience directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of or use of the property and grounds, or its plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise systems, or exceptional weather.
14. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage of property, vehicles or vehicle contents belonging to any member of the party during occupancy.
15. Residential rooms must be vacated by 10.00 at the latest. Special secure luggage arrangements upon request, please ask upon booking.
16. Residents to provide their own towels.
17. Coldwell centre payphone available - this number can be used for incoming calls.
18. Normal meal arrangements during full days of stay - evening meal/buffet on arrival day. Breakfast, Lunch and evening meal during full days of stay. Breakfast upon departure
19. Group members must be adequately supervised at all times. Visiting groups are accepted on the understanding that Group Leaders have been sufficiently trained and will carry out appropriate supervision at all times. Group Leaders will familiarise themselves with evacuation and safety procedures
20. Coldwell reserves the right to add to, amend or cancel any conditions or Terms of Business at any time without notice.
21. Coldwell reserves the right to refuse entry or continued entry, expel or refuse to complete a booking or reservation at its sole discretion.
22. Coldwell requires visiting groups and parties to consider risk including but not limited to considering the taking out of appropriate travel, cancellation and group activity insurance at their own expense and to have taken reasonable steps to ensure that they are satisfied with any risks inherent in visiting Coldwell.